Mar 5, 2011

News on House and Baby...

We are so excited to have found out a couple days ago that we close on the new place next week! Yay! We don't have a definite day just yet but it will be one day next week. We will most likely move in next weekend if our appliances can get delivered by then but if not we will start moving smaller things in once we officially close.

I truly feel so blessed by God that we are getting this home. He hears our prayers, knows our desires and longings and He simply cares. He loves us. This house is far more than I could imagine we would get to raise our family in....at least not until a few more years so I feel really thankful. Really really thankful. The next couple weeks will be busy - I have lots going on even besides the move - so my blog may be put on the back burner a bit but I'll be sure and update when I can.

As far as news on the baby....well, get ready to do a happy dance Jude (my MIL) because I decided I want to find out the gender! I've been going back and forth about it for a couple days and while I know it's really not a big deal I wanted to think it through. I do think the surprise would be awesome BUT what I've come to realize is I am such a planner and organizer that I feel I would feel more stressed about not having things in place, having clothes washed, etc before baby comes. I asked Jer if he cared and he said he didn't either way. He just thought it would help me get through labor (oh how I don't like to even think about it) and he knows I love surprises.

I feel much better now. I can't wait to know!! Only 26 more days until we find out :) The countdown has begun! I'm still thinking boy more than girl but really we don't feel confident either way this time. We'll be completely happy either way. I would love another little boy but I would so love for Gracelyn to have a sister too. We will know soon enough :) We plan on doing a fun gender announcement video like we did with Gracelyn. My appt is at 8:15 in the morning but Jer is going to work afterwards so it probably won't be posted until late that evening because he has to come home and have a chance to put it together. So, you'll have to practice some patience :)

Other than that, not too much else new to report. A sweet friend of mine had her baby boy this week (after a long 3.5 years of trying for a baby) and I get the pleasure of doing a newborn session for her. I've never photographed a newborn yet so I'm excited about it. It should be fun and we all know how much I love babies so I'm looking forward to it! I'm going over there tomorrow to spend a few hours capturing little Andrew's sweet moments.

My cousin is being induced on Monday and I plan to do a newborn session for her little guy also next Sunday so like I said, it's gonna be a busy few weeks! Lots of fun and exciting things going on though!

Well, seeing as we haven't packed 1 box yet I think I know what we'll be doing today. Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

Much love from the Harrison's,
Momma Keri ♥

1 comment:

Claire said...

So excited for you to be moving into your new home! God is blessing you. And as you already know, I'm so happy you'll be finding out the gender :) YAY! Counting down the days with you!