Jan 9, 2011

Blah

That's how I've been feeling.

Pregnancy # 4 has brought on nausea. Thankfully I haven't thrown up but I woke up Friday night in the middle of night thinking I might. All day Saturday I felt sick to my stomach and had no appetite. I finally ate at like 6:30 pm.

Today has been a bit better but it's come in waves today and I just feel really blah. I've never really had morning sickness in my other pregnancies so this is new for me.

And....if one more person tells me maybe I'm having twins....I might cry. I love babies but the thought of twins has always put me in a panic. No thanks! I always pray for one baby. So, don't even joke about it...or you may make this pregnant girl have high blood pressure.

Nothing much else to report. Everyone else is well. Thank you Jesus.

It's time to put the kiddos to bed....hope you are all well and enjoyed your weekend.

Momma Keri ♥

Ps. Happy 19 months to my sweet Gracelyn Joy! I love you my little rascal.

No comments: