Jun 10, 2010

Happy Birthday, Gracelyn!

So my intentions were of course to blog yesterday as yesterday was Gracelyn's Birthday. Well, the day got a little busy and I never had the time. So here it is, a day late. Better late then never right?

A year ago today I had my sweet baby girl in my arms....exactly 12 hours old. I was so in love with her and so happy that she was here, healthy and so beautiful. I couldn't wait for everyone to meet her and I couldn't wait especially for Jeremy to bring Ethan up to the hospital. I sure missed my little boy! I thought I would share some pictures - they bring the biggest smiles to my face.

Gracelyn just born.
My first time holding my baby girlBig brother meeting his little sisterOur first family picture as a family of fourI remember thinking she was the cutest thing in this picture. I was so in love with her.One week photo shoot by Christina Kingsley


My adorable Ethan @ 16 months
Sweet G at one month old2 months3 months4 months5 months
6 months7 months8 months9 months10 months11 months

And here's my sweet girl at her first birthday party - wow is she beautiful! Thanks Uncle Mark for the great shot!

This past year getting to know Gracelyn and watching her grow has been amazing. She truly is everything I dreamed a little girl would be and I feel so blessed to call her mine.

I will leave you with a special video I put together in honor of Gracelyn's first year. Be sure and put your speakers on.

Love to all,
Momma Keri

No comments: