Nov 13, 2009

Psalm 37:3-5

I was feeling a little discouraged this morning about some things and I knew I needed to get my Bible out and soak up some scripture.

I read these verses this morning and they blessed me. I thank God for His Word and that we are able to read it and meditate on it whenever we want. What a blessing.

"Trust in the Lord and do good. Then you will live safely in the land and prosper. Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your heart's desires. Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him, and he will help you." Psalm 37:3-5, NLT.

Good stuff huh? So that is what I am choosing to do today. I'm going to keep trusting Him, do good, taking delight in Him, committing my life and desires to Him and he will help me and give me the desires of my heart.

Plus it's hard to feel down long when I have these healthy, beautiful, little people following me around all day :)

My little boy and girl who adore each other...so precious!



Ethan eating his first chocolate chip cookie out of the oven, ha!

Ethan showing off his joyful self and fun personality

And now, pictures of the sweetest and most beautiful baby girl in the universe!




2 comments:

Tori said...

Super cute kiddo pics Keri! I love that one of them forehead to forehead. I hope you have a frame for that one! ;)

~The Harrison Family~ said...

Thanks Tori! That's my favorite too! I will forsure be framing it:)