Jul 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom :)

I just wanted to wish my beautiful mom a very happy birthday. I am so thankful that God chose you to be my mom. You have always been a Godly example in my life and I am so thankful for your love and devotion to the Lord and to our family. I love you mom and am looking forward to your birthday celebration tonight:)

My sweet boy is 17 months old today! I can't believe how fast he is growing up and turning into a little person. He seems so much older to us lately. He is always doing something to make us laugh. He's so much fun and has the best personality and I just know he is going to be a talker and say the cutest and funniest things once he really starts talking. Our tv remote acts up a lot and as funny as this sounds if you put the remote under your chin it seems to always work. Jeremy discovered this and we have been doing it for months. Anyhow, the other day Ethan went and grabbed the remote and put it under his chin. We died laughing! It just shows how much they really watch mom and dad and how important it is to be a Godly example to our kids.

My sweet baby girl (I still can't believe I have a daughter!) is 5 weeks old today. She is so beautiful and will be even more beautiful once her baby acne clears up. I mentioned it to the doctor even though I knew it was normal and he said it very likely will last up until she's 6 months old! Ahh, I am going to go crazy. It's from the hormones and is very normal...since I am nursing that is how she is getting the hormones. Anyhow, Gracelyn is starting to smile when we smile and talk to her now, it is so cute! A friend of mine sent me this adorable dress (all the way from Germany!) and I couldn't wait to put it on her. I snapped a couple pics of her yesterday. Isn't she so pretty?

Smiling :)

No comments: