Jun 3, 2009

The Vintage Lane

My friend Rachael is a stay at home mommy to 3 adorable kids and she has a jewelry business that helps her be able to stay at home with them...I think that is awesome as God has given us all different talents and creativity and I love being able to support a friend and stay at home mom, especially one that loves Jesus!

She has opened a shop on Etsy to share her really cool necklaces. (She also does special orders) I ordered a necklace months back for a friend as a Christmas gift and plan on ordering one for myself soon once this little girl arrives, I just LOVE personalized stuff. If you want to check out her store here is the link and I would be more than happy to hear that someone I know placed an order with her....because it would bless me to hear it and bless her I know as well.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7448089

Happy Shopping :)

Keri

Ps. Still waiting for Bertha.

No comments: