Jun 18, 2009

Gracelyn's Newborn Photo Session

So I never got newborn pictures done of Ethan and really wished that I had. I wanted to make sure I got them done of Gracelyn and so I found a photographer and she came out this past Tuesday morning. She just sent me a couple sneak peeks and I am so in love with them!

If you go to her blog you can see the others she posted....If I get 20 comments on her page under Gracelyn's newborn post I get a free 8x10 so please check her blog out and leave a comment for me, thanks! :)

http://www.christinakingsleyphotography.blogspot.com/

Isn't she perfect?! This is my favorite!

And look at my sweet boy! I love this pic!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful.. He looks a lot like Ethan I think.

Jude

Anonymous said...

They are such beautiful babies :) I left a comment on the other blog to help you get that free 8x10!! I wish we lived closer so that we could have a playdate! I can't wait to see more.

Tricia

~The Harrison Family~ said...

Thanks Tric!! I know, it would be fun to have all our beautiful babies together for a playdate...road trip? :)