May 1, 2009

Guess What?

It's May! Do you know what that means? It means there is a very good chance we could have our baby girl this month! Wow, that really makes it seem so close! I am so excited to meet her...I'm starting to get anxious about everything...the labor, adjusting to life as a mom of 2, leaving Ethan for the first time over night...but most of all I am excited to meet our little girl and for Ethan to have a sister, I feel so blessed! I am definitely starting to feel more pregnant as the days go on...my sciatic nerve is acting up again and it is just getting harder to do things and get comfortable. I love feeling the baby move and being pregnant, it's such a exciting time.

I've been trying to clean, organize and start planning things around the house...I like to have everything in it's place and be completely prepared so when I go into labor I feel things are all in order back home. I've been cleaning and organizing random cabinets (oh what fun nesting is!) and getting the baby's clothes washed and organized and Ethan's stuff organized as well. I plan on packing my hospital bag this weekend and just starting to get things together for her arrival.

Ethan and Mommy had a little photo shoot today. I realize that I am typically the one taking the pictures and don't have many good ones of the two of us so here are a few of us. He was in a fun and goofy mood and kept wanting to take pictures with me, so cute!

On another baby note, some friends of ours had their baby girl this morning. She was 8 1/2 lbs. and they named her Harmony Grace...such a beautiful name! Here's her first pic!

No comments: