Apr 22, 2009

34 Weeks


I'm 34 weeks today and here's a picture of my growing belly :)

My appt. with my midwife was today and all is well. She's growing right on schedule, her head is down and in position and her heartbeat is strong, she's doing great. I go back in 2 weeks and then will start going weekly after that.

As you all know, my midwife will be out of town May 21st-May 28th and she said to me today, "I hope your baby comes before I leave...that would put you at 39 weeks. I would really be like 38 weeks and a couple days but I'll be surprised to see if she comes 2 weeks early. I have a feeling she may come while my midwife is out of town but I'm praying she holds out and stays in until June. I know whatever happens that I'll get great care at McLaren so I'm not worried about it. I figure nothing can be worse than my experience with Ethan right?

That's all for now :)
Keri & Bertha

No comments: