Apr 19, 2009

Hello Internet!





My laptop died on me a couple weeks ago and sadly is gone forever so I am now back to using my computer...which had a virus on it months ago so I switched to the laptop. Anyhow, once the laptop crashed Jeremy's brother fixed my computer so I am now back to having internet everyday and boy oh boy did I miss it!

We had a great time in the Amish once again over the Easter weekend. It was a lot of fun and we enjoyed the market, cheese factory, coblentz chocolates and of course the Carlisle Inn, my favorite hotel :) It was fun to be with family and it was fun chasing Ethan around this year....last year he was just a sweet pea, 6 weeks old so he was much more active this year. We took him in the pool for the first time which he did not like at all the first time we tried. In fact, he wouldn't even let us get him close to it without freaking out. We tried again the next day and he suddenly was ok with the idea...he would only let someone hold him in the pool though, was not interested in really getting in the water or being a fishy....we'll see if he takes a liking to the water this summer but I'm not pushing it. I have never really loved the water and so we will just let him be him and decide what he likes and doesn't like. It was fun though and I got a couple pictures as you can see.

I will be 34 weeks on Wednesday, can you believe we only have 6 weeks or so left to go? I seriously can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by and that I have just 6 weeks left being a family of three....part of me feels sad as I love giving all my attention to Ethan but I know life as a family of four will only be that much greater, more love to spread....but I think the reality of another baby coming soon reminds me that Ethan will no longer be my little baby and I don't like how fast he's growing up....I do but I don't....well if you're a mom you know what I mean!

That's all for now folks, hope all is well with everyone :)

Love,
The 3 of us

No comments: