Feb 23, 2009

25 days until Spring!


Jeremy and I were just talking last night how excited we are for Spring. It's been a long winter and it will be so nice to walk outside again with no coat, short sleeves and no snow on the ground :)

We are both really looking forward to our trip to the Amish that we take every year....we go over Easter just for a couple days with my mom's side of the family and it's always so much fun. We stay in a really nice hotel and it will be fun to be able to take Ethan in the pool this year, last year he was only 6 weeks old:)

The weekend was good...went by too fast and we didn't get as much sleep as we had hoped to catch up on but hey that's part of life with kids right? Ethan slept through the night last night which I'm so glad about....the last few nights he's been waking up crying, I'm sure to do with him being sick but he slept through so I'm thankful.

He seems to be doing a lot better. He only had 3 messy diapers yesterday, he was having like 8 or so the few days before that...so I think the virus is almost out of his system which is great.

One of my best girlfriends finds out today if she's having a boy or girl and I am so excited!! "Finding out day" is forsure the most exciting part of my pregnancies...they already have one of each so it will be fun to see what they are having this time. I was telling Jeremy last night I still can't believe I'm getting my little girl. It's so nice because we are undecided if we will have a third baby or not and I love that I will at least have one of each already so if we don't have a third then I'll know what it's like to have a son and a daughter:) She will be here in 3 1/2 months, crazy!

Well, I think I'm gonna hop in the shower before my little man wakes up. Hope everyone is doing well.

I took this picture of Ethan probably 6 weeks ago or so after he had a bath:)

Love,
K

No comments: