Dec 9, 2008

Oh the joy of my little boy's laughter!

So Jeremy was playing with Ethan on the floor with this little train toy of his....Jeremy would push it and then every time Jeremy went after the train Ethan would start to laugh hysterically. It cracks me up the things he laughs at....so random! I managed to grab my camera real fast and get a video of him doing it so I could share it with all of you. Enjoy! :)

I'm 15 weeks today! How exciting! Only 29 more days until we find out the sex of the baby....not that I'm counting or anything :) Ethan was fussy yesterday and real fussy last night....we figured he was probably cutting another tooth...sure enough I just looked and there's another tooth popping through! It wasn't there yesterday so that explains the crying and extra need of mommy holding him yesterday. He sure is getting teeth in fast....this makes 7!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, that is the cutest laugh ever....was not sure in the beginning if he was crying or laughing...but then there was no doubt! How sweet, thanks for posting! xo Kat