Dec 8, 2008

Ethan's Photo Contest

Hi Guys!

I found this really cute website that does birth announcements and more and they have a photo contest each week. The photo that gets the most votes gets $50 off their next order. I know what you're thinking, "Keri, you're not due until June." Yeah well I am a planner, you should know that by now...and I really love these announcements but they are expensive. I would be so grateful if you took a minute to vote for him. It would be awesome if some of you forwarded it on to other people you know, I need all the votes I can get!

Ok, here is what you need to do to vote.

Go to: www.simplytoimpress.com and then go to simply cute photo contest. It is in small writing at the top. Find Ethan's picture, click on it and then vote for him! You will then get an email to confirm your vote. You HAVE to open it and click on the link (or whatever it tells you to do to confirm) or your vote WILL NOT count. Thank you so much to all of you that will vote for him, I really appreciate it and so does Ethan's baby brother or sister :)

Love,
Keri, E & Baby

No comments: