Dec 4, 2008

Let the countdown begin!!!

I just got back from my doctor's appt for the baby. I got to hear the heartbeat again and all is well with our little peanut, thank you Jesus! I am SO excited that we have a "date" for when we will find out what we are having....a baby or a monkey....I mean a boy or a girl :)

January 7th @ 2:00 is the ultrasound. Yippi!!!! So it will be about 2 weeks after Christmas that we will find out....that's good, Christmas will be here before we know it and then only 13 days until we find out. SO excited.....can you tell? :)

Jeremy couldn't make it to the appt. today which was totally no big deal so it was just me and e...he did pretty good but he was ready for a nap so he wasn't content in his car seat. I held him and he sat with me on the table when I laid down to hear the baby's heartbeat. He was smiling and thought it was so cool! It was so cute and I just thought to myself, "Ethan! That is your baby brother or sister in there that you are going to get to play with soon." So amazing pregnancy and birth is. I can't wait to see what this little one looks like and have a newborn again. They are so precious.

The heartbeat was 152....which was what Ethan was pretty much the whole time when I was pregnant with him. Ok mom, I know you think a high heartbeat means girl but just remember only 55% of the time it is accurate, lol! Plus, my midwife said in the beginning when the baby is still this little it's typically between 150-160....so mom, don't start thinking girl yet....it's just a myth ;)

Well, that is about all for now. Hope everyone is doing well and I can't wait to find out what we're having!!!! Ahhh!!!

Love,
Keri and Baby Boy or Girl....

No comments: