Dec 2, 2008

Hooray for me!

I just had to post and say I figured out the problem with my background...now I can sleep tonight:)

I'm 14 weeks along with our precious baby boy or girl today...I can't believe how fast the weeks are going by. The baby is 4" long, weighs 2.5 oz. and the baby's little heart is pumping 25 quarts of blood a day! Isn't it amazing? Another little piece of Jeremy and I is going to develop into a human being!! Man, that puts my mind at awe all the time.

Ethan is getting another tooth! We thought he was over the Thanksgiving holiday because he wasn't eating his baby food like he usually does, he was crying at times and sleeping a ton. Sure enough on the way home I saw another little white tooth poking through...that means he's up to 5 teeth now!

Ethan and I went to Meijer today to get groceries for the week....and as I was watching him in the cart as I was going down the aisles and watching others look at him and smile I just felt so blessed that he is mine. I've always wanted to be a mom and I just can't believe I finally am a mom and expecting another one at that! Thank you Jesus for making this easy for us!

Well, I am getting ready to make a delicious roasted chicken, au gratin potatoes and some type of vegetable. We are going to eat good tonight!!

Keri Michelle

No comments: