Oct 14, 2008

Happy 8 Months Ethan!






I can't believe my little boy is already 8 months! It's so fun and exciting to watch him grow but at times I don't want time to pass because I want him to stay the way he is. I want to hear him say "ma-ma" the way he does and for him to snuggle up next to me in the middle of the night and fall asleep. I know we will have another little baby but they are all so different....and what if Ethan is the only little boy I have? Or forget the only boy, just him being who he is....they are only this little for a time and so I am just cherishing these moments with him so much.

When I see his face I just thank God so much for blessing us with this healthy little boy who is full of joy, laughter and just has a simple spirit to him. He is everything and more that I could have ever imagined in a child and I just love him so much!

We took him to Spicers Orchard this past weekend....his first time at the cider mill and being in a pumpkin patch. It was so fun to take pictures of him and it will definitely be a family tradition of ours.

Enjoy the pics. He's so adorable.

No comments: