Oct 22, 2008

It's been 8 days...

Since I last posted and nothing's really new...so I haven't blogged.

Things are going well, God is good and great is His faithfulness!

We are visiting tonight with my newlywed cousin Angela and her hubby Tommee so it will be nice to hang out with them.

This Sat. morning we are heading out to Madonna University to watch my cousin Meghan in her volleyball tournament. She goes to college in Georgia and has a full scholarship for volleyball and this is her senior year and she's here in MI to play. A ton of our fun Petke family will be there so we are looking forward to seeing everyone and watching her kick some butt!

I am going to be taking over the "Baby Pantry" blog....it's a new ministry at our church that collects and buys baby items and blesses women in the community in need. My heart is so into this ministry and I love buying baby stuff to donate. If you or anyone you know has any baby items such as a highchair, swing, diapers, wipes, bottles, etc. please let me know....it would be a blessing to take them off your hands! Check out the "Baby Pantry" blog under my favorite blogs in a few days and let me know if you would like to help out in anyway. Right now the info. on there is old and I am going to start working on it hopefully today.

Love you guys,
Keri & the Boys

No comments: