Oct 9, 2008

28 Days....



In 28 days I get to hear our baby's heartbeat. I can't wait! November couldn't come soon enough...

I'm excited about using a midwife this time but a little sad because I will only get 1 ultrasound at 20 weeks :( Last time I had an ultrasound at 14 weeks and it was so neat because you could see the whole baby moving around and it was just so exciting and I loved having ultrasound pictures. So, I guess I have to be patient and wait until 20 weeks to see our little peanut and get pictures. I cannot wait to find out what we're having! Yesterday - one year ago we found out we were having a boy :)

I think I will cry if it's a girl because I will be so excited! I have always wanted a little girl and we have such a beautiful name picked out for her and I want to use it! Honestly though, if they say it's a boy I am going to be so thrilled to give Ethan a brother and will be just as happy. Ethan is so sweet and fun and I know two boys would be also.

I am 6 weeks/2 days. Very tired and have been feeling sick to my stomach on and off at times but nothing major. I had the same with Ethan....just for a couple weeks...but it's nothing like the morning sickness I hear people get. I can't wait to feel the baby move....that is such an exciting time and just so much fun. Pregnancy is just so amazing to me. I look at Ethan and think how stinkin adorable and cute he is and how I could never imagine my life without him and how blessed we are to have him and how if it wasn't for Jeremy and I being together he would never exist. That is so crazy to me! God knew Jeremy was for me because he wanted us to create the cutest baby boy ever born ;)

Ethan has two teeth coming in! This past weekend he had one poke through and the very next day there was another. Sooo cute! He has been having pain though because of it and we have been giving him orajel and tylenol as needed. He's been pretty good today though so they must not be hurting him. I put away all his 6 month clothes today and he's in 6-9 now. For being such a long baby I'm surprised he fits in 6-9 months. 6-9 months is my favorite age....they are learning new things and are so alert and you feel like they really know who mommy and daddy are now.

Tomorrow is my dad's birthday...he will be 56...man, he's getting kinda old....oh wait, he's a Grandpa now, that means he should be old :) We are going over my parents on Sunday to celebrate his birthday and he has chosen Outback Steakhouse for his birthday dinner....what a shame that I am going to have to order the best salad ever made! Mmmm...

Well, here's a couple pictures of the cutest baby boy ever born....enjoy :)

Keri


No comments: