Jul 22, 2008

What's New...

It's been about a week since I last posted...just a couple new things going on with us.

Jeremy and I are praying about getting a house when we move this fall. Our plan is to get an apt. in Fenton and there's still a very good chance we may do that but we are just praying and asking God to guide us. We can't afford much but with these foreclosures and God on our side, who knows! We've been looking at foreclosures in the Linden area and found one we really like. We haven't seen the inside yet - just peeked through the windows and it is a cute house. We're not even sure if we can get approved so that's all in the works right now too. If we do get an apt, that will be great also as our bills will be very minimal as we are trying to save enough to pay for a year upfront in an apt. if we can. If we do get an apt, we just plan on saving and paying off some family debt and maybe in a year or two we'll get a house...we'll see. Can I just say that walking with God is such an exciting life? It really is. I am completely content with where we are right now in our lives...even though my daycare is closing and we have to leave our home....I don't know, God is just so much bigger then those things ya know? I have so much to be thankful for and I'm not going to let losing our house or any materialistic thing get me down when God is doing bigger things around me.

E is doing great. He just learned how to roll over from his back to his stomach, it's so fun watching them grow and develop! Here's a funny story....so he just learned how to roll over from his back to stomach and we've only seen him do it a couple times. We were over some good friends of ours house the other night and it was time for Ethan to go to bed...I grabbed his blanket and laid him on his stomach to sleep (I know I know, SIDS, you're not supposed to do that, blah blah blah :)) and I closed the doors most of the way and went back into their family room. The room he was in was their playroom and shared a wall with the Family room....so I'm sitting there talking, and suddenly I hear this faint crash on the wall...I stop and think, "That couldn't possibly be Ethan...but I better go check on him." Keep in mind like 5 minutes has passed, barely any time. I go in there and sure enough he rolled at least 5-6 times all the way to the other side of the room and was under a toy! I couldn't believe it and just laughed and smiled at him. Needless to say, he is growing up!!

Not much else to report. We are having a young married/family bash at our house this Saturday night....should be a fun time, I'm looking forward to it!

Until next time....be blessed!
Keri

No comments: