Dec 13, 2012

Baby Update...300th post! :)

Well, today will be the last post before baby Harrison arrives :)

I saw my midwife this morning and we've decided I will head into the hospital tonight around 8pm to be induced. She will induce with a natural gel and not pitocin, which is wonderful. I did this same thing with Lincoln and it only took one dose to get labor going. It took about 6 hours to start my labor once I got it last time. It could be shorter or longer this time, it all just depends on baby. I will probably get the gel around 10pm and then will try and sleep until labor starts.

So, we should be meeting our little one tomorrow sometime. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. Excited to finally meet this little one soon and find out if we have another son or daughter but nervous for delivery! I'm praying the pushing is quick for me like it was with Gracelyn, and not hours of painful pushing like I had with the boys.

I'm so excited we decided to hold off and wait this time and not find out the gender. I love surprises and can't think of a better one! That moment of hearing, "It's a..." will be worth it all!

I'll post baby's gender, name, stats and a photo on the blog once I am settled and have time to do so.

Believing for a healthy baby and momma and a smooth labor and delivery!

Here's a little collage of our 3 littles when they were all brand new. I can't wait to see who this little one looks like! Maybe we'll finally get a little redhead? I doubt it :) You can click on the image below to enlarge it and see each baby's stats.



Love,
A momma of three....soon to be four :)

No comments: