Dec 1, 2011

Blog? What's that? :)

Hi friends and family.

I know, where have I been? Well, just at home...with my 3 babies under the age of 4...I'm a busy momma, what can I say :)

I don't have time to really sit down and write a post but thought I would post an updated picture of our sweet boy. He's almost 3 months! Crazy....and is now in 3-6 month clothes. Slow down little buddy!

He's doing great and is cute as can be!



Big bro and sis are doing great also....and I'm getting ready to decorate some homemade sugar cookies with them so I gotta go :)

Thanksgiving was so wonderful as we spent 3 days away with the Petke clan at Bair Lake Bible Camp. Kids did great and we had such a nice time. Looking forward to Christmas....being in our new home this year AND having a new baby boy to snuggle :)

Much love from all of us!

1 comment:

Claire said...

He's looking so grown up, Keri!