Sep 25, 2011

Fall is here :)

And I must say, it just may be my favorite season here in Michigan. I've always loved summer and enjoy the hot summer days but there's so many fun things to enjoy when fall comes.

Cider Mills. Jeans. Hoodies. Football. Leaves. Crisp air. I always enjoy the fall season. Plus my two favorite Holiday's are not too far off. Thanksgiving and Christmas. Both are filled with lots of family time, my favorite!!

Saturday morning my family came over and we went to Spicer's Orchard, a nice cider mill just a mile from our home. We enjoyed some warm cinnamon donuts, cider and the kids had a blast at the kid area they have too. My family then came back to our place afterwards and the kids played outside most of the afternoon, we watched the Michigan game and my momma made us a homemade dinner. Fun times!

Here are some photos from our little trip.




Look at my gorgeous girl!! She is so amazing. I didn't get any good ones of Ethan, he was too busy playing in the bounce house and I couldn't get him to pose for me. Oh well, maybe next time!







It's been a low key weekend for us. Just enjoying being home as a family and the kids are loving playing outside this weekend. We've had such beautiful weather. We had planned to try and make it to church this morning, but Gracelyn had a bit of a rough night and was up coughing a bit so we decided it was best to stay home.

I do have some exciting news. My brother has a girlfriend :) We are all very excited for him as he's been praying for God to bring "the one" into his life (as have we) for many years. Of course we don't know if she is "the one" forsure, but Craig feels strongly she is. I'm excited for him, he's such a great guy. Her name is Kate. Kristy, Keri and Kate...it fits :)

Enjoy your Sunday :)

No comments: