Jun 3, 2011

Photos Galore :)

Do you love my blog makeover or what? I thought it was time to change it up and I'm lovin' it. It's simple but I like it. Especially my new header. I just love to watch my kids love on each other - it's the sweetest thing ever. I even have my own signature now at the end of my posts - I'm moving up in blogger land :)

Anyhow, I have lots of photos to share with you.

Last night I did a photo shoot for a friend. I did photos at her baby shower, and then when little Drew arrived and then last night I did some 3 month photos for her. She had family in town from out of state so we got photos of the cousins together, sisters and the whole gang.

I took a boat load of photos and then came home and picked my favorites and then edited them this morning. I was super excited with how they turned out. I had some great natural light and captured lots of great shots. So fun! Here's some of my favorites from the session.

Sweet boy

Smiling boy

Jacob - 3 years

Troy - 7 months

Jacob, Troy & Drew ~ cousins

Rebekah & Drew & Rachel & Troy ~ Sisters & Cousins

Rachel & Troy

Rebekah & Drew

Ian, Bekah & Drew :)

The Whole Gang

Troy

Jacob - is he cute or what? I love his curls!!


I was so happy with how the photos turned out and my girlfriend loved them also - yay!

This morning I did a little photo shoot of my own precious kids. Oh. My. Goodness. I could not get over their extreme cuteness and I got some amazing pictures. Especially of Ethan...which I was really happy about because Gracelyn has been easier to photograph lately. Ethan likes to be on the go and doesn't always want to sit still for pics but he did so great and I promised him an m&m if he let momma take some photos :)

Here's Gracelyn's "Cheese" face. So funny!


Here are some of my favorites of Ethan. Is he the most gorgeous little boy you've ever seen or what? The girls are gonna love this kid!






Sibling Love - oh how I can't wait to add Lincoln to the mix :)






Are they too cute for words or what? I am so in love with these little people - wow I just can't get over how stinkin' adorable they both are. Love them to pieces!!

Tomorrow I have another photo shoot...I'm headed to downtown Northville to a cool spot I know of to do some photos of little Trevor who is 9 months. I'll be sure and post some of his session once I have them edited and ready to go.

My brother in law Mark has been letting me borrow one of his camera lens this week and wow does it take such amazing photos. I'm so glad I have it for these sessions I've been doing this week. I am now saving the little money I'm making on the side for doing photography to get this lens. It costs about $400 but I think will be worth every penny! My in-laws surprised me last night with early Birthday money to go towards my lens. They are so good to me! So, I am now more than half way there to getting my new lens and cannot wait!

Hope you enjoyed the photos and have a great weekend!

No comments: