Dec 26, 2010

Christmas Morning

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas - I know we sure did! It was filled with lots of great memories with my family.

I wanted to share my mom's favorite Christmas gift this year.



That's right folks....Baby Harrison is on the way!!!!

It was such a fun surprise and I couldn't wait to surprise my mom with the news on Christmas morning. I've always wanted to make a pregnancy announcement on Christmas! I'm so thankful this was my year. What a memorable one ♥

Some people have asked me if we were going to wait awhile this time to tell people. Due to losing our last baby. The answer is no. It's just not me. I am way too excited about a new pregnancy/baby to keep quiet. I never regretted announcing my last pregnancy when I did. For me, the support of family and friends meant so much to me and made me feel so loved when we were going through our loss.

I have a lot of peace with this pregnancy. Jeremy and I have prayed over my pregnancy and this new little baby and we believe all will be well. I would love your prayers too ♥

My heart is full of hope. I am so thankful to God for blessing our lives with another pregnancy. Ethan and Gracelyn will love having a little brother or sister this fall.

My due date? Labor Day. Which is a bit humorous to me. I just may be in labor on "labor" day. It seems fitting :) I'm 4 weeks along and can't wait to experience a pregnancy again!

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas. Mine was the best EVER.

Blessed,
Momma Keri ♥

No comments: