Aug 17, 2010

8 weeks and more


8 weeks, 3 days. Baby is now the size of a raspberry. "Your baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy." I'm feeling good, just trying to get as much rest as I can. Pretty tired these days.

This past Friday night I had my 2nd Premier Design Jewelry Party. It was fun to have another night to hang with the girls, drink punch, eat cake - you know - girl stuff :) I never spend money on jewelry so between my two parties I'll get more than $300 worth of free stuff! Love it! Here is a picture of the yummy cake I had made. Oh how I love VG's cakes - they are my very favorite! Didn't they do a great job with the design? No pun intended.

Saturday was a fun day. We had our Harrison family reunion out at Brian and Kelly's house in Macomb. They have a pool so of course all the kids loved it! Ethan normally will not go in the pool but he really warmed up to it and played with daddy and "Mama Jude" for awhile. Here's proof! Cute ChloeGracelyn & DaddyEthan and Marshall (2nd cousins who are just 1 week apart in age)My new favorite photo of Ethan. Amazing.And the yummy cake we all devoured :)

It was a really nice time. Lots and lots of great yummy food and it's always nice to see everyone. The Harrison's are a great family to be a part of!

Sunday was a fun day also. We headed to Milford Memories. It's once a year and it's kinda like a big art/craft fair type of thing. Thousands of people walking downtown checking out all the cool tents of unique items for sale. My aunt also owns a store downtown so we visited with her also and of course had to get my most favorite food, Thai :) Mmm, I could eat Thai everyday!

My friend Josh is getting married next month and I picked up a super cool gift for him. They have these photographs that people take of different things that look like letters...they have probably 10-15 different photos per letter...you pick out the photos/letters you want, pick a frame and BAM! Super cool wedding gift! Wouldn't you agree? I can't wait to give it to him. Oh and in case you can't figure out what it says - it spells out his last name. Cash :)

I reconnected with an old friend of mine this past weekend and it has brought so much healing and joy to my heart. She used to be my very best friend. It's been a good 10 years since we've been in contact so it's been really fun to catch up and see what she's been up to. We both are happily married with 2 kids :) Ok, and one more on the way for me :) Anyhow, it's just been a really neat thing for me and I'm so glad we're back in touch again. Lots of great memories we shared together. We always had a special closeness and she was always such a special friend to me ♥

That's all for now - hope everyone is having a blessed week!

Momma Keri ♥

1 comment:

Claire said...

looks like such a fun family reunion! i've honestly, never been to one! my family is stretched out all over the globe, and so i've never experienced a true family reunion... they always look like so much fun!!! LOVE those pictures you picked out for your friend! such a cool idea!!! oh and that picture of Ethan? you couldn't have said it better... AMAZING!