Oct 8, 2009

My Beautiful Baby Boy

2 years ago today Jeremy and I found out we were going to have a son. I will never forget that day. I can still see the ultrasound monitor in my mind and the tech saying, "It looks like a boy" and I said, "It looks like a boy or it is a boy?" HaHa. Jeremy was really excited about having a son and so was I. I will admit I was kinda wanting a girl at the time but I am now so glad we had our boy first. Let's take a stroll down memory lane...

After 6 months of trying, we are going to be parents!


It's a BOY!

38 weeks pregnant and ready to pop! He came a little over a week later.

Just 33 hours old ~ His Birth Announcement Picture

6 months old, eating sweet potatoes for the first time :)

13 months, eating his first chicken dinner

16 months, a week after little sissy was born.


And you can see his current picture on the blog. He is so much fun and I just love him so much. He really is getting older to us, we see it all the time in the little things he does. He is so precious with his little sissy...almost every morning when he wakes up or when he wakes up from his nap he says, "Dah...Dah....Dah" which means Gracelyn in Ethan language and he always wants to see her and know where she is. He gives her kisses all the time, just walks up to her and kisses her. It is so sweet and reminds me a lot of the way my brother and I were when we were little. I hope Gracelyn grows up to adore her brother as much as I adore mine...hence why we named Ethan after my brother, Ethan 'Craig'.

I love having a son and enjoy watching him grow up. It does make me sad at times to see just how big my 'baby boy' has gotten but I am so blessed to have a healthy son. He brings so much joy into our lives and I thank God for him all the time.

We will go down memory lane for Gracelyn tomorrow....even though her "lane" isn't so long :)

Love to all,
Momma Keri

No comments: