Aug 21, 2009

What's new...

First off, I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally kidding, lol. (I bet your hearts dropped mom and Jude for just a second, haha) Anyhow, I gave my blog a new makeover, your thoughts? It is almost time for Michigan football to start which is my first indicator that fall is here so I thought I would go with a fall themed background :)

All is well with us. Ethan has met his newest love, blueberries! He loves them which makes mommmy happy that he loves something so healthy for him. I forgot to mention the doctor gave us the go ahead to try peanut butter so we will try that this weekend I'm sure. He told us to just watch him carefully (in case he had a allergic reaction) but that he thinks he will do just fine with it...I'm sure he will.

It is so funny how each child is so different and has special things about them that make them so cute. Of course Gracelyn is still so little so she just sits there and looks pretty but I know she will have countless cute things about her as she continues to grow. Here's a cute story about Ethan.

One day last week as we were hanging out at home Jeremy saw an ant on the floor. He quickly went and grabbed his sandal and ended the ant's life. Ethan was watching. A few days later I was nursing Gracelyn and Ethan was playing. I saw a bug of some sort over by the tile floor (same spot) and Ethan spotted it, ran over and grabbed the sandal that daddy had used in the week prior and smacked the ant with the sandal. It was the funniest thing and I bursted out laughing. Could he be any cuter? I of course had to call daddy and tell him and he got a laugh out of it too.

Ethan is really trying to talk. He says, "Ball, Please, Walk, and a couple others I can't think of right now. Of course they don't come out like they do when we say them but he has his own cute way of saying them. Such a cute little boy he is.

Gracelyn is doing great. She is our little sleeping beauty. Sleeping 8-10 hours for us at night which is SUCH a blessing. She doesn't cry often unless she's really hungry or needs to be changed. I can't imagine having an easier baby than her. She is changing so fast and is so smiley and starting to laugh. She's such a doll and I still can't believe I am a mommy of two beautiful kids. Love em'!

I am really looking forward to this weekend. Jeremy and I are going out on a date tomorrow night to celebrate our anniversary. Six years can you believe it? Here's one of my favorite pictures from our wedding day.



And here's a picture of my daddy-o walking me down the aisle. I love this pic.



My mom is coming over to watch the kids for us and we are planning on going to dinner and a movie. We have not been to a movie since I was pregnant with Ethan so I am really looking forward to a date night with my hubby!

Sunday we are headed over to my parents to celebrate our birthday's. I requested my mom's yummy homemade pizza for my birthday dinner so that is what we are having. I also requested a Sam's cake along with my favorite ice cream so it's going to be a fun weekend :)

Have a great weekend blog readers...only a few more weekends to enjoy this hot summer weather!

Love,
The Harrison Fam

3 comments:

Tori said...

Happy Anniversary and birthdays! :)

~The Harrison Family~ said...

Thanks Tori!

Dawn Blay-Smith said...

OMG my heart dropped. You just freaked me out. I was like oh man 3 little little one. God bless her. Haha love it...