Jan 27, 2009

22 Weeks

I really cannot believe I am already 5 1/2 months pregnant. When I was pregnant with Ethan I felt the days went by so slow but with this one it is going by so fast. I'm sure it is because I have an 11 month old to chase around and he keeps me busy and makes the days go by pretty fast. I am feeling great as this is always the best time as far as feeling good for being pregnant. Well, not for all but most. My sciatic nerve hasn't bothered me nearly as much as it did with Ethan. Maybe it was his position? I don't know but it's only once in awhile that it's been giving me pain and with Ethan it was bad for months. The ultrasound tech did tell me the baby is low so maybe that's why. I am hoping that means a quick delivery too but am not getting my hopes up.

Nothing really too new with us. Ethan is doing great, it's always wonderful when they are happy and healthy. I booked his 1 year portrait session today online at JCPenney's and am hoping they do a good job. I've heard good things and I have a coupon so that works.

I think I am "nesting" early. I swept the kitchen floor, got down on my hands and knees and washed it, cleaned the sink out (it was getting kinda gross), wiped down all the countertops real good, cleaned the microwave inside and out and cleaned the stove and took off the burners and washed them all and everything. Needless to say my kitchen is now spotless and I don't want to cook tonight in fear of getting it messy :) I wanted to clean the fridge out too and wipe everything down but we'll save that for tomorrow.

I got an email today saying the baby's crib is in (thanks Ray and Jude!) so that is exciting. I'm thinking it's probably too big to pick up with our car so I'll have to wait and borrow my dad's truck or something soon and go get it. We'll probably wait to set it up....at least until I get a mattress and bedding...then we'll set it up and have it all ready for her :)

Well, Ethan just went down for a nap and I'm sleepy too so I think I'm gonna try and get a quick nap in. Hope all is well with everyone and much love to everyone from the Harrison's.

Keri

No comments: