Nov 6, 2008

Halloween and New Baby!


Ethan's first halloween was a lot of fun! He was a cute little skunk! We went over to Jeremy's parents so they could see him in his costume and give him his first piece of halloween candy for his little pumpkin basket and then we went over to my parents to trick or treat. We went to about 50 houses while pushing Ethan in his stroller and it was so much fun. The weather was amazing for halloween and it was a little weird being light out but kinda nice when you have little ones.

We had our first doctor appt. today for baby #2! All is well with our little peanut and we heard a very strong heartbeat! :) It's always so reassuring and such a beautiful and miraculous sound! I'm so thankful our little one is healthy....big brother too!

I may get lucky and get to find out the sex of the baby at 18 weeks instead of 20. Looks like the beginning of January...what a great way to bring in the new year! I can't wait to find out what we're having!

Ethan is doing good....healthy and I think may be starting to cut another tooth. He's been fussy the past 2 days and doesn't want to play or do anything other than mommy hold him so typically that means he is teething. I gave him some orajel and ever since I did he's been happy and hasn't been fussy....my confirmation! He came with us to the doctor's today to hear his baby brother or sister's heartbeat and he kept looking at me as I was laying on the table and it was so cute. I saw this look on his face like, "What is going on with you mommy?" and I thought he looked so cute watching me. I can't believe he will be 9 months soon!

All is well with the Harrison's and not much else to report. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend with my boys!

No comments: