May 12, 2010

Cutest Kids Ever!

Can I just say that my kids are really, really cute? I was the mom that was nervous when I was pregnant with Ethan that he may not be cute. Just ask my mom, I used to always tell her that - ha!

I know I'm a bit biased but I really think my kids are sooo adorable! I mean, I can't imagine a cuter boy or girl than the ones I have. So thankful they are mine :)

Mother's Day was wonderful. I went (without the kids) out to lunch with my family while daddy and the kids napped back at home. It was so nice to enjoy myself and enjoy a meal without having to worry about feeding the kids, keeping them happy or eating super fast because they are throwing a fit. I then went home and got the kids and we went over to my parents for a few hours because all my family on my mom's side came back to their place afterwards. Jer wasn't feeling well so he stayed home and relaxed. I feel so so blessed to have a beautiful boy and girl - wow, thank you Jesus!

The kids both have colds (thanks to their daddy ;)) but they are doing fine.

Just wanted to share a few pictures of the cutest kids ever! Can you tell I'm so lovin' my new camera!!

I LOVE this picture. He melts me!! (Don't mind the peanut butter on his face. Ha)

Having fun with cousin Angela being silly and laughing so hard



Gorgeous Gracelyn

Mother's Day Lunch - Lei Ting ~ Yummy Chinese!

My Amazing Grandparents

My Parents ~ such a good picture of them!
My cousin Tara and her husband Jesse

My Aunt Nancy and Uncle Pete

My cousins Tiffany and Tabitha

I know - what a good looking family I have, right?

And last but not least, my beautiful momma and her two grandbabies :)


Love,
Momma Keri

1 comment:

Tori said...

Wow, Gracelyn looks a lot like your mom! You've got some good genes in that family Keri!