Oct 1, 2009

Class, Colds and Creative Memories

Ethan and Gracelyn both have icky colds right now so we didn't go to music class yesterday. I'm glad we didn't as this weather can't be good for them right now (It feels like winter, what happened to fall?) and I wouldn't want them to pass germs to any other kids. We have 2 more weeks of music class so hopefully he will be better by next week so we can go and he can mess with the CD player again, ha!

On a exciting note, I won a Creative Memories kit (scrapbooking materials) from someone else in blogger land who was doing a giveaway to raise money for the adoption of their daughter. It's worth $87 and totally something I will use as I am a huge Creative Memories scrapbooker. The album is lavender so it will be perfect for Gracelyn's 1 year album, I was pretty excited to win :)

I can't believe it's already October...summer definitely flew by with having a new baby in the house, I feel like I didn't get much sun this summer...guess there's always next year....or a vacation to Florida :) Speaking of October, I will be looking for the kids costumes in the next couple weeks...I went to Walmart but wasn't too impressed with the selection or prices...I got spoiled last year with finding Ethan's skunk costume for just $5 and it was so so cute. See?



Other than the kids and their colds we are doing good. We have so much to be thankful for and I feel so blessed to have 2 precious and healthy kids and a husband who I am in love with.

Until next time...
Keri

Ps. I lost another 2 lbs. this week (so excited!) so now I only have 7.5 left to go to reach my goal :)

No comments: