Sep 17, 2009

My hubby is home :)

Jeremy got home safe and sound late last night, thank you Jesus:) It was nice to have him home, I don't like being away from him or sleeping alone at night.

I am SO excited. I have been on the "Keri Diet Plan" which consists of drinking no pop during the week, watching my sugar intake and eating less amounts at meals. I have been motivated to get back to my pre-baby weight now that baby #2 is here. I know women like to say and believe that your body simply changes after babies and you can't lose the weight...I agree somewhat. Your body definitely does change but you can lose the weight if you really want to. As of yesterday I lost 5.5 lbs in 5 weeks. I was at my weight that I got stuck at after Ethan and before Gracelyn so I was nervous to weigh myself this morning. Well, I am proud to say I lost another 2 lbs!!! That puts me at 7.5lbs lost so far and 9.5 more to go until I hit my goal. I'm really proud of myself. I have never had to diet before in my life so this is all new for me and I'm just proud that I have been determined and motivated to do it and by sticking with it the pounds are falling off :)

The kids are doing good. Ethan is still getting over his cold and Gracelyn seems to be getting one. Hopefully she doesn't get it too bad, it's always hard as a momma to see your babies sick. They are both in pretty good spirits though and the common cold is no big deal compared to other things.

I don't think I mentioned this in my past posts but I signed Ethan up for music class. It's a 4 week class for 1-2 year olds, an hour long. A friend of mine is doing it with her daughter and asked if Ethan and I were interested. That was a pretty easy decision seeing as Ethan LOVES music. So, it should be fun and interesting:) Starts next week.

9.5 lbs to go!
Keri

No comments: