Sep 9, 2009

3 Months Already?

Is it just me or does time go by faster when you have little ones? Gracelyn is 3 months old today (9/9/09) and I feel like she was just born yesterday. She is doing so well, smiling so much when I smile at her and even starting to laugh which is so adorable! I am falling more and more in love with this little girl each day and feel so blessed to have a beautiful son and daughter!

Ethan is 95% better I would say from his cold. It only lasted a few days and he seems to be sleeping better, no runny nose and no sneezing. So far Gracelyn hasn't gotten it and I've been praying she doesn't. All those vitamins she's getting from my milk is keeping her healthy. I have had a sore throat the past 2 days but so far no runny nose or sneezing for me. We gave Ethan some peanut butter last night for the first time and he seemed to do just fine with it so that's good, didn't want any peanut allergies :)

Here is a comparison of Ethan and Gracelyn at 3 months....they don't look that much alike to me.



Love,
Keri

No comments: