Jan 14, 2009

My little boy is 11 months!

I cannot believe Ethan is 11 months today. Where has the time gone? I still feel I was just in labor with him, up every 3 hours in the night for feedings and now he is talking, walking and a little adult! I can't believe he will be one years old next month. Wow.

I am planning his birthday party and having fun with it. Since he's a valentine's baby it will always be fun on birthday's for him....hmm, I wonder what the theme will be? :) I am curious what he will think of having his own little cake....I forsure think he will dig into it but since he's still not eating pieces of real food I'm not sure what he'll do....regardless I'm sure he'll love the frosting :)

I'm 20 weeks along with baby girl Harrison....she loves to kick and move around and I enjoy it. It's such a cool experience being pregnant and I am so excited to meet her this spring and see what she looks like. I'm thinking she may have her daddy's hair color and green eyes....we'll see!

I haven't taken my 20 week belly picture yet and will make sure Jeremy takes it tonight. Gotta shower first though....oh the joys of being a stay at home mommy....you can stay in your pj's as long as you want :)

I've been so refreshed this week by getting in the Word everyday and I've been making it a priority to do before other things. It's so easy to do the dishes, laundry, check email, etc. and I just want to be spending time with God each morning before I start my day. So, I've been doing that this week and it's been wonderful....duh! God is wonderful! I've been challenged this week with what I've read...just the simple things like doing everything without complaining or arguing...it's so easy to complain and I know I'm guilty of it. Getting in the Word really helps me apply it though and think before I speak.

Anyhow, hope everyone is doing well and having a great week.

Love,
K

No comments: